Sunday, October 22, 2006

Melted (Do Album Negro, Musgo e Carmim)

NOW that my words are echoing all around the space
And distant views are becoming even more clear
The path to the old gateway is being filled with grace
While past memories are spreading again the fear
And senseless perceptions begins to take place.

IN THIS time wisdom is hardly trying to find its way
For we are taking ourselves deeper in this theater
Where clever passions and crazy reasons take their play
But, Oh, the presence of fairness is like feather
Since deceit is everything we have to say.


TOMORROW will probably be the same
And life will pass just in a day
Just as the fire that passes through the flame.

SO, my pal, please take a look at me now
A calm look not to my face
But to the meaning of my call.

2 comments:

cris said...

triste e, ainda assim, de certa leveza e suavidade - se é q vc me permite um comentario rápido e pouco elaborado.

cris said...

até pq acho q nao sei elaborar muito mesmo.